SATs

Sats!!!!!!!
Next week (Commencing on the 8th of May) Sats begin for 6DM and 6HA. We have tests in Arithmetic, reasoning, reading, spelling and mental maths. We would like to thank Miss Mason and Mrs Ashworth for bring such amazing teachers and helping us outside of school hours. We have a scaled score after every test and we need to get at least 100 to past. Good luck everyone!

Quote from Maddie: “I’m feeling quite nervous just in case I don’t pass with 100 marks but I also feel very confident because with all my previous tests I have passed with quite a good score. Miss Mason is also the best teacher ever so I owe a lot to here for helping us get as best as we can!!”
Quote from Jessie: “I am really excited for Sats although I have had some failures with past papers. Let’s just get it over and done with!!”
Quote from Lexie: “I am extremely grateful towards all of the teachers that have made this a stress – free experience and helped everybody as much as they could. I think we can do this!!”
Quote from Olivia: “I am nervous but excited at the same time. As long as we keep practising so everything will go fine. Good luck everyone I hope you do well”

Time
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday

9-10
PE
Paper 1
Maths Arithmetic
Maths reasoning paper 3

10:15-11:15
English reading
Paper 2 spelling
music
Computer

11:30-12:30
Spag
Dance drama
Maths reasoning paper 2
Circle time

1:40-2
Reading
reading
reading
Reading

2-3
spag
maths
french
Science




Lexie and Maddie xoxo

Comments